[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Folk-Punk General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_inline_ng50m2d9JW1t629uq.jpg (174 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ng50m2d9JW1t629uq.jpg
174 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSa9cNQYR6k

What does /mu/ think of this album?
>>
Johnny Hobo
Wingnut Dishwashers Union
Pat The Bunny
Ramshackle Glory
Andrew Jackson Jihad
The Wild

"I'm not like other girls" of folk punk
>>
Literally kill yourself for liking cuck punk
>>
>>66227268
>>66227246
t. "My dad is a cop!"
>>
>>66227246
JUST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>66227290
I'm an individual-anarchist. I despise every form of government and institution and see it as limiting to the self. Don't accuse me of being some statist bootlicker.

That being said, when I say "cuck punk" what I truly mean is trustafarian progressive folk punk that aggressively agrees with the status quo. Andrew Jackson Jihad and Johnny Hobo are the two guiltiest perps here. They pander. It's all insincere schmaltz. Johnny Hobo is affluent. Of course, your bourgeoisie liberal mindset probably didn't pick that up. Go vote and pretend you're free, sheep.
>>
>>66227357
please go back to /lit/
>>
>>66227246
4 of these artists are the same guy
>>
Who needs sex?!
>>
File: Not Like Other Girls.png (951 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Not Like Other Girls.png
951 KB, 2000x1200
This is the typical folk punk fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgKPEevTh1U
>>
>>66227211
Pat the Bunny is my hero
>>
>>66227427
That picture unnerves me in a very primal way
>>
>>66227427
the fucking plumbis
>>
>>66227211
I'm not gonna lie, this album specifically is one of my favorite albums of all time. A lot of people argue that Pat the Bunny wasn't ever really a dirty kid or something and I don't really know or care about all that, but this album really connects with me. The last track is the perfect optimistic close to a fairly pessimistic album.

Ghost Mice are cool as fuck, too. Death and Hatred to Mankind is one of my top two albums right now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.