[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you aware that Billy Corgan now regularly appears on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 5f01093b.jpg (79 KB, 658x510) Image search: [Google]
5f01093b.jpg
79 KB, 658x510
Are you aware that Billy Corgan now regularly appears on the second largest pro wrestling show?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3MRi1HdVos
>>
remember when he called pavement sell outs just for doing a reunion tour lol
>>
>>66219849
Well, in all fairness, he goes on tna because he is a massive wrestling fan.
>>
File: AmericEno.png (202 KB, 306x251) Image search: [Google]
AmericEno.png
202 KB, 306x251
>Someone asks Billy if he wants to do something for TNA
>Turns out to be wrestling
>No tits anywhere
>No ass anywhere
>tfw
>>
>>66219628
OH MY FUCKING GOD was my initial reaction to this
>>
>>66219628
billy youre so fucking autistic, please stop
>>
>>66219978
This.
>>66219849
I kinda agree with him, where was the new album to go with the tour? Oh wait... We never got a new Pavement album. At least Billy's going "The Cure" route with "The Smashing Pumpkins" and giving us some new content.
>>66219628
BROTHER NERO! Billy is playing an Eric Bishchoff type. This makes me love him. Good for Billy.
>>
>>66219849
hes genuinly into wrestling
>>
File: theyshoothorsesdontthey.jpg (7 KB, 160x194) Image search: [Google]
theyshoothorsesdontthey.jpg
7 KB, 160x194
did anything happen in corgan's life to fuck him all up? he's really going down a dark path
>>
>>66220145
yeah, but the new Smashing Pumpkins stuff sucks a fat dick
I respect Pavement for their restraint. they probably don't want to release any music that's as shit as the drivel Billy puts out these days
>>
File: 1373839788424.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1373839788424.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhH4QF5V6pY
>>
>>66220188
he didn't get as famous as Kurt Cobain, and for some reason he's still trying
>>
>>66220188
i believe he was abused as a child. also his brother is a spaceboy.
>>
>>66219628
Billy Corgan is the Onision of Alt. rock
>>
>>66220145
>where was the new album to go with the tour?
Why does there need to be one? Malkmus abandoned Pavement as a project and is hesitant about further touring precisely because he thinks it's better to leave Pavement as it is instead of insincerely trying to shoehorn his new material into the Pavement framework or otherwise abuse the legacy.

Maybe the 2010 tour was exploitative, I don't know. But it was fairly innocuous all things considered.
>>
He looks like he's having fun.
>>
File: onitrump.png (471 KB, 470x578) Image search: [Google]
onitrump.png
471 KB, 470x578
>>66220280
your words are very harsh

but they may be true
>>
>>66220205
This. If Pavement put new material out it'd be just like what's happening with the new Pixies shit. Though it's kinda different for SP since they've been putting out shit records for such a long time that it doesn't really matter anymore.
>>
>>66220280
I don't understand the connection you're trying to make here. Billy is just a bit of a sperg who hates the government. I don't really get why people get so worked up about him.
>>
>>66220175
and i'm sure johnny rotten is genuinely into butter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY

and ozzy osbourne is genuinely into reality television
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5HdT4qB7_Q

and the foo fighters are genuinely into aids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCFPwbt6uzA
>>
>>66220145
>I kinda agree with him, where was the new album to go with the tour? Oh wait... We never got a new Pavement album. At least Billy's going "The Cure" route with "The Smashing Pumpkins" and giving us some new content.
This has to be bait.
>>
>>66220744
No he genuinely is a lifelong wrestling fan.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.