[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you love all of these artists but don't like any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2016.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>tfw you love all of these artists but don't like any of these albums

The Seer, The Money Store, Kid A, and Since I've Left You are all in my top 10. These albums receive nothing but praise here and I get upset because I genuinely think these are all 6s or 7s at best.

What am I missing /mu/?
>>
>>66218166
>These albums receive nothing but praise here

Yo are we browsing the same fucking board?
>>
>>66218166
You mean you liked all the albums that were given wide acclaim and now you've been asked to think about an album yourself you don't actually like it because you have no taste
>>
>>66218220
this

>>66218166
your lenses aren't thick enough OP
>>
>>66218166
You're a tryhard contrarian
>>
>>66218367
>>66218558

or, ya know, i genuinely liked those albums and genuinely think these are meh
>>
>>66218166
Bottomless pit more like bottomless shit that's appealing to the new jenny death when crowd and is their least boundary pushing experimental release to date the were right to quit after NOTM they were truly at their best. Death Grips died after NOTM and became death grips 2.0 AKA SHIT.
>>
>>66218587
Yeah or you don't have any notion of whats good without someone telling you.
>>
you don't "like" anything, you just want to be part of the "right" opinion
>>
>>66218587
The fact that you get the impression that these albums "recieve nothing but praise" on /mu/ just shows you're deluding yourself to make sure you disagree with the majority opinion.
>>
>>66218631
>>66218660

why would I make myself like or dislike something? /mu/'s opinion has nothing to do with whether or not I like something. Only the music does.
>>
>>66218719
idk because you are hella stupid or something like that.
>>
>>66218719
Because you want to look cool and provoke reactions
>>
>>66218719
Being on the fence about something is way easier than committing to outright loving or hating it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.