[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know Niggas on the Moon has been discused and disscussd. However,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: niggasonthemoon.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
niggasonthemoon.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
I know Niggas on the Moon has been discused and disscussd. However, I think Billy Not Really might be song of the decade. It is the best DG track and the best song I have ever heard.
It is up their with Hair Pie Bake 1 and Herion. /mu/ agree? Best Song? Best Lyrics?
>>
>>66217535
I wouldn't go that far. But it is top 5 material in terms of the DG discography. People talk about DG's ability to be abrasive and catchy at the same time, well this track is pretty much the apex of that. It is so fucking layered and detailed, it may come across as confusing random noise the first time you hear it but man all the transitions into the wildly different sounding instrumental parts is done SO fucking well. it has one of the best instrumentals they've ever made and a hook that is truly fucking strange yet visceral at the same time.
>>
That is the best dg song first one i liked
>>
Billy is truly a thing of alien beauty.
I love DG but sometimes it still amazes me that they even created something like NotM. I wonder if it kind of happened by accident, when they started playing with the Bjork samples and the V-drums and realised they had something insane on their hands, then Stefan realised he had to deliver the most elaborate work of his career to match. Or maybe it happened the other way around, maybe they wanted to do a balls to the wall cerebral project but needed to find a production method that could carry it.
Every time the "oooooh~" sample kicks in I cum a little in my heart. It's fucking unreal.
>>
Yeah IA
>>
>she tune in telly through your shrivelled button pressed jaundice yellow
>she's your experience
>you're her experiment
>>
I sure do love fellas on the moon
>>
>>66221091
Yeah great line that one always stood out to me
>>
04 Say Hey Kid
>>
VISIT SOME MEDIUM
>>
>>66217535
it's a top 5 DG song for sure, but i dont know about best song of the decade, not even the best death grips song.
>>
>>66221091
>her vox limbo fine print in obese sharpie so sorry falsetto
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.