[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are The Residents worth a listen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: theresidents.jpg (9 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
theresidents.jpg
9 KB, 251x201
Are The Residents worth a listen?
>>
File: page33-1000-full.jpg (56 KB, 533x550) Image search: [Google]
page33-1000-full.jpg
56 KB, 533x550
>>66209151
Yes. Start at the beginning and go in chronological order. Everything from their debut to Mark of the Mole is great. They drastically change their sound around the beginning of the 80s and its not to everyone's taste but theres still a few good albums after that.
>>
>>66209151
No
>>
Yes, i'd recommend Not Available. If you like that, explore further
>>
>>66209151
awful sporkcore
>>
>>66209151
It's just quirky meme music IMO. Don't take them too seriously.
>>
>>66209151
yup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkO2iTEKTfs
>>
yes

Not Available
Eskimo
Meet The Residents
Duck Stab
Commercial Album

also GOAT opener
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEmbwAwH08c
>>
>>66211216
everybody is totally going to take somebody that thinks that radiohead is the best thing to come out of music serious

fuck off montie you ugly fuck
>>
Yeah, they're fantastic, but just one of those bands that aren't trendy enough right now for /mu/ to write much about them presently.
>>
The Residents are great. The concept albums are
GOAT
>>
File: ewdfeff.png (628 KB, 682x917) Image search: [Google]
ewdfeff.png
628 KB, 682x917
>>66211216
would you trust this fag's taste if they considered this dateable?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.