[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: RainbowWow.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
RainbowWow.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
Hey /mu/, you guys listen to a lot of music. I have ~3000 songs worth of albums and singles. There's probably a small portion of stuff that I should remove because I just don't listen to it, probably like ~200 songs worth of stuff. I have, by far, the most amount of music among my friends. My brother has probably 10x my amount, but I doubt he listens to most of it.

You guys look like you listen to a fuck ton of music, though. How big are your libraries, and how much of it do you actually listen to?
>>
58 gigs - 5.7 days

To be fair I just started building my library about a year and a half ago
>>
File: moo essentials.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
moo essentials.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
I only listen to these albums twenty times a day each every day. If I do not hear these albums, I must be rushed to a hospital for an extremely concentrated dose of these albums.
>>
>>66200482
I have about 700 albums or so, not sure about song count. Probably have heard 3/4 of my library.
>>
>>66200482
i have 5200ish but i started expanding my collection around january
>>
>>66200542
>using the old chart
>>
I definitely haven't heard all of it, but about 600 albums, roughly 7500 songs and about 68 gigs.
>>
>>66200482
I estimate I've listened to about 9000-11000 different songs in total. Of course not all of that sticks, maybe 1/10 of that gets stuck in my head for years to come.
>>
I only have about 1k songs but I actually listen to all of them, so meh
>>
I have 2,318 songs on my iPod. About 13 gigs.
>>
started my collection about February this year to get away from pleb taste

336 albums, 10 days, 32gb
>>
I'm getting close to 22,000 individual songs in my library, about 160 GB. My iPod classic is getting dangerously full. I've been a digital music junkie since my dad first showed me Napster. I know guys who've served time as music directors at college radio stations with around 50K tunes. I don't know how you can even like that much music.
>>
>>66200482
I have like at least 15000 downloaded onto my computer and a couple thousands on my spotify
I listen to most of them and my musics expand by the day
>>
>>66202022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqJ50XAT49w

example of someone with 50,000 tracks and also a modded 1tb ipod classic for you to consider
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.