[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to love interest about music >they express a truly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1324249370767.jpg (24 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1324249370767.jpg
24 KB, 396x385
>talking to love interest about music
>they express a truly pleb opinion
>not as attracted to them anymore
how do i get over this, bros?
>>
>>66192912
Just don't care about it, it's that simple.
>>
Continue to not get laid lower standards

Once fucked a girl with a one direction tattoo to end a dry spell
>>
get used to living alone
>>
Plebs are people too
>>
>>66193103
>>66193089
>>66193075
>>66193050
can you guys believe he didnt like yeezus!?

can you fuckin believe that shit? its kanye's pleb filter next to 808s
>>
murder them
>>
>go out with an 8/10
>shes a music journalist
>she loves kasabian

She didnt even suck dick
>>
Whine about it on the internet
>>
>>66193177
>doesn't suck dick

dropped
>>
>>66193177

>so now I do
>>
do you have anything else in common, anon?
>>
grow up. this is probably just another episode in what I'm guessing has been a series of distinctions you have tried to draw between special people and not special people. first maybe it was smart and dumb people, then it was creative and un-creative people, enlightened/unenlightened, who knows. but the point is that there is a distinction, and you are on the right side of it. the more people you let onto your side of the distinction, the less special you are.

i'm just making this up, but the point is that you should post anonymously you solid gold fuckboi
>>
>>66193341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akobg_E0N48
>>
>>66193075
ok but this is just insane
>>
try not being a normie
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.