[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wesley Willis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wesleywillis2.jpg (11 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
wesleywillis2.jpg
11 KB, 300x292
If you don't know the work of this genius, literally kill yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QsrqaonR-A
>>
>>66186180
I WHOOPED BATMAN'S AAAAAASSS
>>
>>66186180
Was he just schizophrenic? Because i think there were more things wrong with him than that.
>>
>>66186180
how would you prefer i kill himself?
>>
>>66186558
autoerotic asphyxiation

>>66186531
I wouldn't trust the word of a couple of 2-bit radio presenters to diagnose mental illness.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSSP-5fLE5A
>>
>>66186668
His father and brother obviously have some sort of mental illness (being black), poor guy.
>>
>>66186644
I know he was already schizophrenic, asshat.
>>
What happened to pimp daddy welfare? I used to listen to both of them around like 15 years ago... I know Willis died but I don't know about what happened to PDW.
>>
>inb4 /mu/ retards take this thread seriously

protip: this is the rest of 4chan mocking you for being the worst fucking board
>>
I can understand that people love "outsider music" artist. for example, I love Daniel johnston, her melodies are fucking perfect and he is one of the only songwriters that I can really tell that they make pure and honest music. in other side, I don't like stevie moore, I don't like his music but he haves some great tunes and I can understand. but wesley willis is literally boring music for hipster pretentious people, is literally the same song with different lyrics, is ok, he haves problems but I don't gonna suport someone because his condition.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.