[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just heard this for the first time high as fuck on edibles.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Wildflower_Web.jpg (120 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Wildflower_Web.jpg
120 KB, 620x620
I just heard this for the first time high as fuck on edibles. holy fuck the first 2 tracks are amazing
>>
Personally I prefer the second half of the album but I'm still glad you like it, OP. I feel like this is the soundtrack to my summer.
>>
>high as fuck on edibles

cringing so hard right now
>>
>>66160288
It's great for driving (I think it being Summer helps). It's a great album for sure, any other songs you really liked?
>>
>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.
>>
>>66161161
it's satire
>>
>>66161161
>Reply
He's probably like 12, relax, we've all said things that bad in the past
>>
Just wait till you get to Sunshine OP

I agree that the second half of the album is better
>>
>>66161209
>he can't get high as fuck on edibles
honestly feel bad for you family
>>
>>66161346
oops wrooong >>66161161
>>
Wow I just realized I messed up
I smoked over the last two days and instead of ditching my friends to listen to this I feigned enjoying human interaction
Fucking shit I'm an idiot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.