[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What programs do /mu/ use other than iTunes? I've been getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ItunesShot.png (1 MB, 1435x899) Image search: [Google]
ItunesShot.png
1 MB, 1435x899
What programs do /mu/ use other than iTunes? I've been getting fed up with it lately what are good alternatives?
>>
kys
>>
>>66155889
fubar2000 because I'm a masochistic retard
>>
Amarok.
>>
>>66155889
iTunes is unironically the only program that fits my music needs but >>66156109 is pretty good I've heard
>>
MusicBee is good if you want something similar to iTunes but more customizable and without its dumb filetype restrictions

foobar2000 is good if you want something you can tailor to your exact liking but have to put some work into modifying it / finding skins

Also I just listened to Wonderpuff cause the art caught my eye and it's pretty nice so thanks for that
>>
>>66156109
>f-u-bar
I meant foobar2000, I'm double retarded
>>
MediaMonkey does wonders for me, it's not as pretty as iTunes or MusicBee but it does everything I want in a music player
>>
spotify premium
>>
>>66155889
musicbee
>>
>>66155889
Alright, I'm committed to putting a bunch of time into this, there's also a couple of other options i found like tomahawk and tunesgo which might work ok

Thanks for the recommendations I'll report back with my findings maybe
>>
File: Capture.jpg (139 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
139 KB, 1366x768
rate my foobar
>>
I use spotify premium because whenever I want to listen to something I can just type it in and listen without waiting for the download. Also you can save music offline onto your phone so you don't have to use data
>>
>>66156575
Your foobar? That's a fucking skin. Stick to iTunes if you think you'd rather use something pretty rather than something you designed.
>>
File: my shit.jpg (492 KB, 1857x1080) Image search: [Google]
my shit.jpg
492 KB, 1857x1080
eh foobar is kind of hit and miss at least in my opinion. if you know what you're doing you can do a lot with it but most people seem to post foobar players looking like they were made in the 80s

i used to use itunes but it freezes a lot and is slow in general, try musicbee. basically itunes but with a lot more customization
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.