[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never lurked here before but I need answers. Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: gay.jpg (28 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
28 KB, 396x396
I've never lurked here before but I need answers.

Which of you faggots is responsible for this band being so popular. I cannot escape their horrible music. Do people actually enjoy Twenty One Pilots or did they just pay for fame?
>>
>>66141883
I think the fame is legit, they were just at the right place at the right time to appeal to the right audience.
>>
They look like pretty hardened criminals. I wouldn't mess with them. They probably fucked guys like you in prison.
>>
>>66141913
Who is their main target audience? Everyone I know hates them.
>>
They rose essentially as being the rap version of Panic! At the Disco and appealed to lonely weird white teens right as PATD's influence began to wane, and here they are now.
>>
>>66141959
When did they first become popular? I first started hearing them on the radio last year, now they are everywhere.
>>
>>66141959
I miss Panic at the Disco now really
>>
They're like Gorillaz but without the lame cartoon gimmick.
>>
>>66141952
The fallout boy fans of today's youth
>>
>>66143481
This
>>
>>66141952
Anyone that likes Imagine Dragons immediately hopped on the 21Pilots train
>>
so are they just the pleb friendly version of eyedea and abilities?
>>
>>66141883
as a person who used to actually be a big fan up till a year ago I'll give you a quick bio (pls dont make fun vessel is alright)

right after fall out boys hiatus ended both fall out boy and panic at the disco when on a tour together and twenty one pilots was the supporting act they got some fame but nothing really happened but thats when they started really building a fan base

once blurry face came out last spring everyone started listening to them and they started growing very quickly and everyone was calling it a emo revival time because fob released a album the winter before and it was known panic was working on another album so they started attracting old emos and tumblr girls to their fan base

It took me a couple of weeks to get into them but I stopped liking them because blurry face seemed like a marketing thing to sell more records and they just seemed fake now and not genuine dont roast me too hard
>>
>>66141952
Mostly girls and some guys between the ages of 15 and 22.
>>
>>66141883
Twenty One Pilots is the voice of this generation.
>>
>>66144084
Unfortunately, this is probably true.
>>
>>66144112
It's not. They appeal to a very niche audience composed of mostly girls. They have as much reach and influence as fallout boy or panic at the disco.
>>
theyre two big hits out now ride and stressed out are top imo

checked out some of their other stuff and its not good so thats a shame
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.