[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do metalfags complain that their music isn't understood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Why do metalfags complain that their music isn't understood by people but then permeate elitism?
>>
>>66126664
Who says that besides edgy teenagers?
>666
>>
>>66126709
/mu/ for starters.
>>
>>66126664
How does a person 'permeate elitism'?
Do you mean 'exude'?

And the answer is the same as for every subculture. People want simultaneously to think of their lifestyle as the best possible lifestyle, and to keep it to themselves.
>>
>>66126746
Is it really said that much on /mu/ though?
>>
>>66126664
>Why do metalfags complain that their music isn't understood by people
Nobody does this, fuck off with your retarded black and white ideology.
>>
Because they're autistic and Metal is barely music.
>>
Hey, I wear a Bloodbath shirt in 2016
>>
>>66126664
Maybe you should learn how to use the word "permeate" before you try and make fun of someone else.
>>
>>66126790
As a lapsed metalhead, it's absolutely true. Metalheads are fucking morons.
>>
>>66126664
Funny thing about metal is that the only other genres you hear people grow out of are rap and punk. Really makes you think about the mental capacity of the average metal fan...
>>
>>66126891
Thank you for this valuable anecdote
>>
>>66126891
I play in a very active and somewhat popular metal band and I absolutely despise metal fans.
>>
>>66126917
I grew out of jazz once I realised that it was all just pretentious wankery and actual good musicianship came with good songwriting.
>>
>>66126943
Doesn't surprise me to be honest
>>
>>66126976
Yeah, I didn't have a problem with them before I started playing a shitload of shows, but from a band perspective, my god they can be autistic.
My band incorporates breakdowns sometimes, and we get shit and they call us mealcore, like what the fuck, kys
>>
>>66127004
>My band incorporates breakdowns sometimes, and we get shit and they call us mealcore, like what the fuck, kys
You sound like an insufferable faggot, like, what the fuck, kys
>>
>>66127026
I am one
>>
If you're music scene has a dress code (metal/punk) and you wear it outside of gigs over the age of 25 there's definitely some type of autism involved.
>>
>>66127127
*Your
>>
>>66126746
/mu/ hasn't fucked with metal since like, 2009
>>
>>66126790
Black and White?!!? R U racist?!?!
>>
>>66127161
Reading comprehension.
>>
>>66127127
nah
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.