[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lady Gaga the Queen of Pop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1467266099832.jpg (40 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467266099832.jpg
40 KB, 540x540
Lady Gaga the Queen of Pop
>>
>pop
>not irrelevancy

top kek
>>
File: 1445875748254.jpg (118 KB, 691x759) Image search: [Google]
1445875748254.jpg
118 KB, 691x759
>>
i havent been on this board in awhile, what happened
>>
File: madge.jpg (48 KB, 487x640) Image search: [Google]
madge.jpg
48 KB, 487x640
>>66120369
Nope. Still not even close to the real Queen Of Pop
>>
>>66120369
She's the queen of women who need to sit on my face while Emily Blunt whips my stomach.
>>
>>66122020
Gaga>Madonna
>>
>>66122020
AND I FEEL
>>
Rihanna is still the sexiest
>>
>>66123929
Not in the realm of Pop where the only statistics that matter are album sales and concert ticket sales. Madonna is thus far untouchable. I do believe Gaga to be a more talented musician with her mastery on keyboards. Gaga will also have longevity that will exceed any of the current crop of pop princesses. Excluding Britney of course. She will likewise have a career into her 40's and 50's
>>
>>66123929
Madonna is a cunt and super washed up at this point but she made great pop in the 80's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52iW3lcpK5M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaC-YbSDpo

And even in the early 2000s she was putting out good radio hits

Gaga was alright back in the Fame Monster era, but overall she's always tried too hard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.