[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: sher7.jpg (281 KB, 706x1024) Image search: [Google]
sher7.jpg
281 KB, 706x1024
Where should I start when it comes to Cher? And any download links?
>>
>>66113664
Smash that face with a baseball bat
>>
>tom cruise dated cher when he was 23 and she was almost 40
>val kilmer dated cher when he was 25 and she was almost 40
>>
>>66113770
those are two lucky ass niggas
70 is a bit too old for me
>>
from the tits, and work your way down to the vag
>>
>>66113664
start with It's a Mans World
>>
>>66115683
Thanks, anon, you really think I should start off with an album from the mid-90's though?
>>
>>66115761
Probably not but it's the only one I could remember by name, sorry anon.
>>
>>66115876
oh
at least you tried
>>
>>66115906
Is it honestly that hard to pick an album to listen to?
Just take one from each decade or something.
>>
>>66115938
I guess you're right. I just wanted an opinion from people who actively listen to music.
>>
>>66116060
we don't like cher though

because cher sucks
>>
>>66117581
Cher's an icon. Did you even see Burlesque?
>>
>>66113664
>Doesn't know Cher.
Lucky guy. Don't start with that stuff. Last time I heard "do you believe in life after love.." was in 1998. Its still stuck in my head. Its that 90s pop. Impossible to get it to stop playing in your head. Stay away.
>>
>>66118083
I know Cher and I like pop music. I'm just asking which albums I should listen to and which to avoid.

/mu/ doesn't have a Cher reference chart?
>>
I could probably take her in a fight
>>
>>66118332
You can't fight God.
>>
bhujmp
>>
>>66118306
>Cher reference chart
wew
>>
>>66118083
>"do you believe in life after love.."
Damn you. Haven't heard that song in years and yet here it is again.

>>66118306
>/mu/ doesn't have a Cher reference chart?
Not yet. After you've listened to her work perhaps you could make and share one.
>>
>>66118306
Cher has never made a good album. All bad pop shit. If you really want to listen to Cher for some reason, just get a greatest hits collection.
>>
>>66120489
>>66120734
>>66120828
This board fucking sucks.
>>
>>66120907
>/mu/ fucking sucks because we don't listen to mainstream vapid pop shit
Lurk more faggot, /mu/ listens to non-mainstream vapid pop shit like Chvrches or Grimes.
>>
Heart of Stone was very poppy and gave us the Cher video of her straddling a large gun on a battle Ship.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4
>>
>>66113664
OP is a fag
>>
>>66117651
hitler was also an icon famalam
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.