[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss this EP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Discuss this EP
>>
>>66108649
NO.
>>
You know I'll tell you the truth, nothing against you guys but I don't want to answer that question because... I haven't even gotten a mind that's th-... that inhumane.
>>
>>66108649
I've only listened to it once but I enjoyed it
>>
>>66108649
Moya is probably the most beautiful song I have ever heard.

according to RYM, this is the greatest EP of all time. and I agree
>>
>>66108649
its awesome! its great especially for ADHD people who complain about GY!BE being too drawn out and boring
>>
He goes "you don't need to get loud," I said "don't get loud?" I says "I've got every right to get loud." I says "you can't do a god damn thing about it, because i'm expressing myself in your court, and there is NOTHING you can do about IT. You think you're GOD because you have a robe and YOU CAN PUT PEOPLE UP THE GOD DAMN RIVER FOR 20 YEARS? WELL YOU'RE NOT."
>>
>>66109361
lol i love when people modify this monologue.
>>
The freshman class of /mu/ hates it. It's on its way out.
>>
>>66109361
This dude sounds like Bernie Sanders now that I listen again. Someone should upload and retitle it "YOUNG BERNIE SANDERS EXCLUSIVE AUDIO DISCOVERED"
>>
its pretty good but gybe are kinda eoverrated
>>
It's their best in my opinion
>>
File: 1466372500684.jpg (1 MB, 2550x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466372500684.jpg
1 MB, 2550x1600
>>66109575
how to spot a gybe poser
>>
>>66108649
>>66109575
>It's their best in my opinion

>are you on fucking meth?
>a) this is one of their worst songs
>b) on one of their worst albums
>c) and they suck as a band in general
>>
>>66109575
As a singular piece, I could see. It's basically the hybrid between their F#A# style and the two styles going on in LYSF.
It is rather short, but has really good replay value.
Honestly the main reason the other albums beat it out is just out of sheer length and quality.

>>66109536
So is Sonic Youth, doesn't stop them from being the greatest rock band of all time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.