[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://pitchfork.com/news/66520-boo sie-badazz-says-tv-is-tr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: dda61ef0.jpg (86 KB, 791x412) Image search: [Google]
dda61ef0.jpg
86 KB, 791x412
http://pitchfork.com/news/66520-boosie-badazz-says-tv-is-trying-to-make-everybody-fucking-gay/

Will people beginning to call out blacks for being homophobic?
>>
>ghetto blacks are waking up to the Jews tricks
>>
my man been watching infowars

B A S E D
>>
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>66096007
Boozie is so out of touch kek

But then again he was in prison for a long ass time
>>
>>66096088
Ya and its faggotry that is doing it to America
>>
>>66096074
>>66096055
i always wondered is /pol/ supposed to be ironic and they're roleplaying as old rednecks or whatever or do they genuinely believe this goofy jew conspiracy shit
>>
>>66096007
mayne they got gay cartoons !
>>
File: i wonder whos behind this post.jpg (61 KB, 598x527) Image search: [Google]
i wonder whos behind this post.jpg
61 KB, 598x527
>>66096375
>>
>>66096375
ask yourself whether /mu/ is really all elitists that only listen to harsh noise
>>
I'd say that the internet is doing a better job of that.
>>
>They’re putting it everywhere. Gay stuff is everywhere. I think that they’re just trying to do it to make a monetary gain. They’re not doing it for the gays. They’re not really fans of the gays. They’re doing it for monetary gain, man. They try to make money off these people, man

Jesus fucking christ. Stick to the music boosie
>>
>>66096007
His tirade wasn't even homophobic
>>
B A S E D
>>
>>66097132
well some of it was
>>
...he's actually right.
>>
boosie is based
http://theboombox.com/lil-boosie-african-american-is-the-worst-race/
>>
>>66096375
i think donald trump's success this election is evidence that these people actually do exist, and they have the right to vote.
>>
>>66097486
God damn I actually gained some respect for him.

Like it or not there are some glaring issues in the African-American community and culture that glorifies violence and conflict with each other, discourages education, and the massive single parent rates. It's convenient to blame the past and external factors for poor choices/decisions you make yourself, because then you won't have to actually solve or address your problems on your own.

(i really hope that didn't sound full /pol/ racist but I think there should be a bit more accountability in the black community)
>>
based boosie
>>
>>66096375
It's 100% serious

We've already gotten a /pol/ style terrorist attack in Dylan Roof
>>
based
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.