[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What album resonates with your general mood the most? For me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: moustache-half-a-scissor-main.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
moustache-half-a-scissor-main.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1000
What album resonates with your general mood the most? For me it's Moustache (half a scissor) by Mr. Oizo. Album sounds how I feel. Suicidal thoughts every minute ;^)

How about you anon?
>>
>>66095616
I bet you think that Lambs Anger is his best album, faggot.
>>
>>66095658
Moustache (half a scissor) is his best album, I ain't no dummy
>>
>>66095676
Nope, that's where you're wrong. It's actually a tie between Analog Worms Attack and The Church.
>>
>>66095720
Scientifically proven?
>>
>>66095720
This
>>
>>66095720
Check out this contrarian. Here's the official ranking:

Moustache (Half a Scissor)
Analog Worms Attack
Lamb's Anger & Stade 2 (Tied)
The Church
All of his soundtracks
>>
>>66096173
Same for me anon, best list
>>
generally? not too sure

right now? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHo26IhDxx0
>>
Human After All
>>
>>66095616
jesus christ this music is crazy

never listening to this dude b4

mad man tunes 4 real
>>
Low.

Bowie and Eno manage to nail the whole feeling of waking up, being productive, getting something out of the way, feeling accomplished. Then they remind you you're just an undercover reporter on the wall at Disneyland, nothing special, and though the evenings are a fun little ramble around the park you always end up back in your barrack with the guy who plays one of the Goofys. He's taking his head off and offering you a swig of whiskey, telling you today he thought about leaving to live on a commune farm and feeding people but isn't that exactly what he's doing anyway?
>>
File: going-places.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
going-places.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>cold
>numb
>melancholic
>"going places" but never getting there
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.