[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello boards.4chan.com/mu/, I recently discovered this websi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cross.jpg (18 KB, 320x157) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
18 KB, 320x157
Hello boards.4chan.com/mu/, I recently discovered this website in the search in my son's search history. I quickly discovered that this was where he was discovering all the satanic music he has been listening to recently, such as the Swans, RadioHead, and Death Grips. My attempts to turn him away from this wicked music have failed, so I turn to you and ask you for music that can return him to his Christian Lifestyle? I would like music that doesn't support satanism, atheism, or the wickedness that is Homosexuality.

Please help, and God Bless,

Maria J. Garrison
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCqxq6xqoXI

ur welcome say hello to u mother for me
>>
Good post.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgNvzc-ZdME
>>
>>66095350
Yes... I Remember listening to this album once, a recommendation by my priest. Unfortunately this album supports Masturbation and homosexuality. ("semen stain his mountain stops") and I cannot have that in my house.
>>
>>66095391
>tripfagging
>making it known that you're not even trying

this is the worst meta troll i've ever witnessed
>>
life kicks

butt that is
>>
:^)
>>
>>66095289
The preservation of faith in today's world has become more and more difficult during the digital millenium. The exposure of heathenous masses able to post their music to popular music sites (i.e. Napster, MySpace, Live Leak, etc.) has significantly tainted our youth.

Despite his seemingly dirty name, the YouTube star known as "Filthy Frank" has actually provided us devout Christians with songs that are both entertaining, catchy, yet able to stray away from the filth of artists like the Laurie Berkner Band, or the soundtrack to Blues Clues. It's hard to single out one of his inspiring, faithful tunes as able to turn your son back to his Jewish faith, but after much deliberation, I can give you these recommendations:

Peanut Butter

Finna Bust a Nut

Weaboo Song

Bitches Ain't Shit (Ukulele Cover)

Real Hip Hop (as Politikz)

Remember, if you want your son to run to the streets and yell "Hare Krishna", these are the songs to once again make him a beautiful, Mormon dog.

Allah Akbar,
MC Buddha
>>
This will send him on the right track
https://youtu.be/Y2e47wBWTV8
>>
>>66095641
TRIPFAGGING ISNT NAMEFAGGING
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.