[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Musicians blacklisted by the patrician scene.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: _~01.jpg (14 KB, 273x267) Image search: [Google]
_~01.jpg
14 KB, 273x267
Post musicians that are forbidden to be discussed in the patrician scene.
>>
Wait, what? Why?
>>
>>66095347
>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

http://pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
>>
>>66095347

cos she's a talentless hack
>>
>>66096211
So what you are saying is that you don't like this song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uTAk58YJXI
>>
>>66096410
that was before david byrne raped her
>>
>the patrician scene
>>
>>66096518
Give me an example of a song that was created as a result of the rape.
>>
>the patrician scene
>>
>>66095380
Stop samefagging this shit, no one fucking cares.
>>
>>66095380
LEL
>>
>>66096659
You obviously care if you're replying.
>>
/mu/ is mad that she went dyke
>>
File: 1453355005078.gif (2 MB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
1453355005078.gif
2 MB, 400x303
>>
>>66098561
meme school
>>
>>66095380
What exact time in the video did she say that?
>>
>>66098669
exactly 46:47
>>
>>66098688
whoops missed that.

Well I'll be....
>>
>>66095380
No wonder the biggest comment she can make about Kate Bush in both cases is just the look of the album cover lol.
>>
>>66098583
shit I remember that thread that was fun
>>
Whatever, Actor is still a great record.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.