[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What albums have you been meaning to check out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 945x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 945x756
Pic related.
>>
maybe instead of wasting time on /moo/ go actually give the albums a listen?
>>
Why the fuck would you make a thread about albums you haven't heard yet and not just listen to the albums?
>>
>>66095565
Maybe I'm listening to them while browsing mu???

Listening to Teens of Denial rn, It's like pop punk if pop punk had any redeeming qualities. I really like it!
>>
The two on the left are some of the best albums this year.
>>
listen to itaots
>>
>>66095760
this
>>
>>66095760
>>66095861
I'll get to it when I have time, I'm very busy.

>Listens to Abyss for the fiftieth time
>Listens to the Glowing Man for the eighth time.
>>
>>66095942
just wanna fave this.

fuck ITAOTS as a pressing concern
it'll be there it'll keep it's in the fridge
>>
Listen to ITAOTS. It's a meme for a reason.
>>
File: backlog.jpg (1 MB, 1304x2772) Image search: [Google]
backlog.jpg
1 MB, 1304x2772
this is my backlog of stuff ive been meaning to listen to but havent gotten around to yet

whats ur favorite album on this list
>>
>>66096436
COMUUUUUUUUUS
EEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRTH
ECCOJAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMSSSS
>>
>>66096571
ok cool ill listen to those ASAP

it's just ive been downloading shit i see on rym and /mu/ that I think I'll like, and music i get reccd on chart threads, and it's just built up so much :(

it is smaller than it used to be though
>>
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Aluminius/artists_and_releases_i_want_to_listen_to/

Oh god it's awful. I told myself I wouldn't let it go over 100 items. Soon I'll end up like those grumpy rym folks who obsess over their rating systems and have a backlog twice the size of their library.
>>
>>66096436
Digable planets
Fall be kind
Deltron
Blanck mass
>>
>>66096436
Astral Weeks by far.
>>
>>66096662
>>66096658
Thanks guys :D
>>
>>66096436
Burial - Kindred
>>
>>66096777
yeah definitely been meaning to get to this one soon. Big fan of burial, but when I want to listen to his work usually I end up putting on rival dealer, untrue, or s/t. should really get to kindred
>>
>>66096436
giles corey, faust, earth 2, i could live in hope

emergency and i is the best by far though
>>
>>66097098
Thanks I'll get to them asap
>>
>>66096436
Slow Riot
Paul's Boutique
Colors
NLDW
Terminal Redux
>>
>>66097523
Thanks I'll add those to my backlog backlog
>>
>>66096436

This is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About

Emergency & I

No Love Deep Web
>>
>>66097664
thanks
>>
>>66096436
astral werks (then try Phil Ochs - Leasures of the Harbor)
Plastic Ono Band (not the Yoko Ono one)
Imagine
Comus/Exuma are very great
Jean-Claude Vannier (the guy naked on the beach)
Balde Runner OST
Mercury Rev / Dusk at Cubist Castle
Yo la tengo
yeasayer (i really liked their 1st LP back then)
Skeleton - Poor Homme (probably one of the 5 best vaporware album ever)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.