[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /marsvolta/ ? What is your favorite album by them? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Frances_the_Mute.png (147 KB, 318x313) Image search: [Google]
Frances_the_Mute.png
147 KB, 318x313
Who here /marsvolta/ ? What is your favorite album by them? What are some similar acts?
>>
>>66087218
Frances is a legit banger all the way through
>>
Vicente Fernandez quartet
>>
File: nocto.jpg (10 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
nocto.jpg
10 KB, 384x384
i don't get why this album get so much hate tbhamigo, the title track and in absentia is def in my top 10 TMV songs. and deantoni parks is the man.
>>
>>66087218
amputechture big loud monster
>>
>>66087218

My favs Francis > Amputechture > De-Loused > Bedlam > Nocto > Octo

Fav songs
Days of the Balphomet > Goliath > Cassandra Gemini II> Roulette Dares > With Twilight As My Guide > Dyslexicon
>>
Octohedron > Deloused > Noctourniquet > The Bedlam In Goliath > Tremulant > Frances The Mute > Amputechture

Luciforms is the best song they've ever done desu
>>
>>66087471

>Octo first
>Ampu last

:(
>>
>>66087542
I know it's weird man but Octo was the first thing I heard by them so I didn't that hatred for it that a lot of older fans had cos they felt like they'd strayed too for from their roots or whatever

It's so fuckin' good man, and I dunno why but Ampu never clicked with me
>>
>>66087218
Frandes is the best, followed by de-loused.

Some of their live bootlegs are pretty great too because they, as you may know, tend to improvise a lot.
>>
>>66087606

I get it. Ampu is probably their most masturbatory work. But their songs are so fucking banging. Especially Days of the Balphomets.
That line from With Twilight as My Guide that goes "my quill begins to squirm from the ashes in your urn" always gets me. Cedric's delivery is really good.
>>
>>66087218
Frances is and will always be the best Omar and Cedric ever did. I got the feeling that they don't even know how huge this record is, kinda depressing.
Has anyone been to the recent ATDI shows?
>>
I used to prefer De-Loused, but lately I just feel eh about it, unlike Frances, which has grown a lot on me.

Also, how fucking shitty it is that best song isn't in the album?
>It never happened, but I saw you leave and crawl into a bed of open windows.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.