[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If him and James Ferraro did a collab would it be the album of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
If him and James Ferraro did a collab would it be the album of the decade?

They toured together so they're homies.
>>
They only hang together because Ariel Pink is their mutual friend.

I want an ArielxFerraro and an ArielxDeMarco collab before Jac FerDarco
>>
>>66085351
i thought that was Ceephax Acid Crew in the pic and would have been surprised and agreed, but I really don't like DeMarco.
>>
>>66085492
Let's have all 3 at once
>>
>>66085351
shit
ferraro said it himself he hates collabs unless he has full control of everything
>>
>>66086182
He must have felt differently when he was part of the Skaters and also when did stuff as the Wooden Cupboard.
>>
>>66085492
Jac FerDarco sounds like a made-up character in a Star Wars game
>>
>>66086244
yeah
idk jus quoting him from that rbma interview.maybe he was on coke when he did it. said "like" every sentence
>>
>>66086182
which is retarded he fucked himself from collabing and getting new fans with that rapper forget his name.

james is so ambitionless it's sad
>>
>>66086290
I was debating whether to use that or Mames DeRarro.

>>66086298
I don't trust anything JF says. I dig a good 40% of his immense catalog but he's unreliable as fuck.
>>
File: 1466872008855.png (855 KB, 653x794) Image search: [Google]
1466872008855.png
855 KB, 653x794
>the biggest hacks of both rock and electronic music touring together

the horror
>>
>>66086182
>>66086298
he never said that, in fact he said the exact opposite, that he was looking to branch out and lose a bit of control and collab with others
>>
File: 1466725007987.jpg (23 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
1466725007987.jpg
23 KB, 296x394
>>66086671
Pretty much this. DeMemeco is for pleb people who haven't ascended past tumblr-core.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.