[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus h fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 98765434567890.png (89 KB, 239x463) Image search: [Google]
98765434567890.png
89 KB, 239x463
Jesus h fuck
>>
>>66080673
it sounds like b-sides from the early 2000s. this album has been out for a day and it's already dated. sounds like something tame impala and wax tailor would collab to make

but ofc the /r/indieheads crossposters eat this trash up like its the second coming of harambe
>>
>>66080727
but that's why I like it. But, I barely like it. I'll forget it exists by next Friday
>>
>>66080673
Nothing wrong with it
>>
>>66080727
>and it's already dated

You sound like a person who uses music like a fashion accessory
>>
>>66080673
Is this viral marketing? There's so many fucking threads about this album.
>>
1. It's not even the same band
2. SILY was too good to follow up
>>
>>66080762
fair enough. would you say that something you'll forget in a week is worth a 2/5 though?
>>66080779
look i know you're mad at me for that opinion and that you're going to come up with all different reasons (besides the fact that the music sucks) that explain why i have that opinion because you are insecure.
>>
>>66080820
that doesnt mean it's impervious to criticism
>>
File: 2055-ohlawd.jpg (22 KB, 390x299) Image search: [Google]
2055-ohlawd.jpg
22 KB, 390x299
Reminder this is the literal buzzfeed of music that gave AM a perfect score.

It's a great album. Stop being contrarian faggot and go back to shitposting twenty one pilots.
>>
>>66080779
You sound like a person that doesn't listen to that much music and has incredibly low standards
>>
>>66080806
>album highly anticipated for 16 years
>viral marketing
sure
>>
"Meh" the band.
>>
>>66080872
AM is 10/10
>>
>>66080872
correction: gave it a perfect score, and then opened the review by saying that they aren't even close to being as good as they can be.
>>
>>66080806
Lol this isn't that faggot hunter, now that I think about it I'm probably replying to him right now but SILY is talked about everyday how new are you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.