[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"If you've been around for longer than 15 years, you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Nikki Sixx.jpg (45 KB, 397x594) Image search: [Google]
Nikki Sixx.jpg
45 KB, 397x594
"If you've been around for longer than 15 years, you're considered classic rock which means the radio stations won't play your new songs while the classic hits stations will only play your old ones. This sucks."
>>
>>66072474
Who cares about this chadrocker
>>
>>66072474
thanks paul staney
>>
>>66072487
kids who just discovered classic rock and middle aged white trash women
>>
>>66073136
but its not classic rock m8
>>
if he wrote something relevant this wouldn't be true. in fact that's what happened with his band sixx am. that shit was all over butt rock radio back in the day.
>>
>radio stations
learn2market better, nicole
>>
>>66072487
>chadrocker
THis guy: https://twitter.com/chad_rocker7

because he wants to share the love of god with everyone, even chadrockers.
>>
He survived a heroin overdose in a world where all real rockers died of heroin overdoses...

what a fucking loser
>>
>>66073415
didn't he technically die?
>>
>>66073673
according to Nikki Sixx he died. I'd rather hear from his actual doctors though.
>>
>>66073753
he was declared legally dead, so i'm assuming it was the drs who made that call.
>>
MC are all faggots. Nikki Sixx is a 2sensitive4u little emo cupcake nowadays, Vince Neil is a fat faggot who can't sing anymore, Tommy Lee is just, well, himself, and I think Mick Mars is a ghost or something.
>>
>>66073415

didn't some other """""rock star""""" like slash or someone say that he knew the cunt and all the shit about him doin loads of gear is him lying through his teeth to look tough and he used to just sit in his wardrobe doing coke all day?
>>
File: chadrocker.png (25 KB, 588x186) Image search: [Google]
chadrocker.png
25 KB, 588x186
>>66073210
>I have 2 eyes but only 3 work

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66073891
probabbabilly
>>
File: paul-mccartney.jpg (329 KB, 3500x2624) Image search: [Google]
paul-mccartney.jpg
329 KB, 3500x2624
"Well, of course it does get a little disappointing when you want to play a new song, especially one that means something to you and the audience isn't having it. But then I do think you kind of need to give them what they paid for. I mean, if I were seeing the Rolling Stones, I'd probably want to hear Brown Sugar or Jumpin' Jack Flash or Ruby Tuesday or something. Back when I was a boy and I saw Bill Haley and the Comets, that's going back aways, the second song they played was Rock Around The Clock and you cannot believe how excited I was. That was all I wanted to hear and it made my day."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.