[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay why is this so good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: The devil and God.jpg (10 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
The devil and God.jpg
10 KB, 233x216
I thought it was a meme but fuck why is this edgy shit so damn good?
>>
Oh man some weaboos on an anime board called it a meme and said its for edge lords. Better not give it a try

I hope someday your autism is cured
>>
>>66071635
I used to like this, but god I can't stand it now I've grown up. It's fucking edgelord-core.
>>
>This girl's probably dead now
>>
File: 1466994543966.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
1466994543966.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
wtf are you saying why would that album ever be considered edgy?
>>
>>66071840
daddy look i'm so grown up i called an album i use to like edgy
damn dog you're totally an adult now
>>
>>66071635
Cause Jesse is a genius
>>
>>66071635
Well, they saw what better bands (particularly Modest Mouse) were doing and decided to try making that instead of pop punk.
>>
File: 64.jpg (49 KB, 468x518) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
49 KB, 468x518
>>66071883
"Dad........"

"Yes son?"

"I'm not a dog"
>>
great songwriting and vocal delivery
>>
>>66071878
I don't think so. The pic was taken in 2003 so she's prob a qt girl now
>>
>>66072027
Damn she probably 18 exactly, just my age then
JUST MITE
>>
Brand New is good as fuck. Seeing them tomorrow with Modest Mouse.

I have never understood the hate and edgy labelling they receive here. If >>66071840 is any proof I think most of /mu/ used to like them and believes they have "grown up" and moved past this type of darkened emo
>>
this is a poor description but that album is like, the artistic peak that teenager-core can reach
>>
>>66071905
when does modest mouse use so much fuzz
>>
>>66072445
Good observation, that came from Built to Spill instead of Modest Mouse,
>>
I don't believe that many albums really come out from a vacuum

Everyone has influences. Some bands just do a better job of hiding it.
>>
Some cringy ass lyrics, though. Like, holy fuck, it takes me out of the song.

>I'm just a man who knows how to feel.

>I used to make my parents proud.
I was the glue that kept my friends together,
Now they don't talk and we don't go out
>>
>>66072574

Greentexted it wrong.
>>
>>66072574
Jesus Christ that's a pretty face
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.