[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to describe Death Grips to a friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: dg.jpg (54 KB, 607x539) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
54 KB, 607x539
What's the best way to describe Death Grips to a friend?

There's an upcoming Death Grips showing at NYC and, thought It'd be nice to tag my friend along due to him being generally 'down' and, I suppose 'in the blues' lately.
>>
Say it's a peculiar rap band.
>>
>>66062357
make him listen to the money store and tell him to give it a couple of tries, or just exmilitary if hes into more loud stuff
>>
File: 1466480666028.webm (3 MB, 582x320) Image search: [Google]
1466480666028.webm
3 MB, 582x320
A band which makes songs are just a collection of cyberpunk bangers ready to turn the dancefloor into a fucking warzone
>>
Experimental Hip Hop
>>
Homeless black guy yelling over a recording over his own yelling while another homeless guy abuses a snare drum and hundreds of underage kids yell memes at the stage
>>
Loud weirdo hip-hop where the emcee sounds like a schizophrenic hobo
>>
>>66062357
"past their prime"
>>
Show him some live footage. Get some drugs if he's into that, or liquor. Tell him it'll be a hell of a time for the mosh experience alone.
>>
>>66062453
what the fuck am i looking at
>>
>>66062664
Slav pranks.
>>
>>66062357
Is that Mexican Girl?
>>
>>66062453
thanks anthony.
Fuck yourself off
>>
>>66062357

Lol good luck, tickets are already sold out. Unless you wanna pay $106 from scalpers.
>>
>>66062918
FAggot
>>
Same way you get people into any other non-mainstream band: Show them their most accessible song and claim that's pretty much their sound, then act like they're in the wrong if they don't appreciate the weirder stuff live
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.