[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think about Amoeba's What's In My Bag series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: grimesamoeba.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
grimesamoeba.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
What does /mu/ think about Amoeba's What's In My Bag series?
>>
>>66055112
forgot to post the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
>>
>>66055112
Grimes' is garbage
>>
>>66055112
some artist show some good stuff. like liturgy
some like grimes just show rubbish
>>
File: 1466740446186.png (259 KB, 450x610) Image search: [Google]
1466740446186.png
259 KB, 450x610
dan deacon's episode is acclaimed in this board but I think he comes off as a pretentious weirdo

also all musicians are fucking weird as hell who actually likes watching these
>>
>>66055125
>inb4 thread derailment
>>
I remember Eric Andre and Elijah Wood picked albums by their cover art and people got mad in the comments. Eric Andre said something like, "When you're looking for flamenco, look for the ones that have a 40 year old woman that looks like she's in a lot of pain; those are usually good."
>>
>>66055125
ur waifu is trash
>>
>>66055266
there's literally nothing wrong with that, I've found so many great records just based off covers alone. why are people such fags about music
>>
i like the noel gallagher one where he just chooses loads of best ofs
>>
>>66055297
I know right.
>>
Amoeba and Fantano shill more effectively than will toledo or 2814 could ever do
>>
>>66055297
Music is free nowadays so some people can't understand why you would pay money for something that might not be good
>>
>>66055365
Amoeba is shilling itself so is it really shilling? It works. It looks like a cool place.
>>
>Blink 182 was the gateway drug to Aphex T win.

WHAT?
>>
>>66055112
>Jehnny Beth from Savages gushing over entry lvl stalwarts such as Coltrane and Cohen from behind her sunshades
>the singer for Future Islands laying down some serious knowledge of obscure backpacker hip-hop
>Jason Schwatrzman trying to prove himself with his taste before his friend Wes Anderson who remains aloof and goes for random tidbits that remind him of his career path rather than revealing his likes
>the drummer and the female synthesizer player for New Order, a married couple, casually go through a list of movies they'd like to watch at home
>Dev Hynes trying to outdo every hipster that's ever lived by enthusiastically describing his fav moments from Sibelius, a 90s industrial outfit, and some semi-contemporary alt-soul singer

fabulous stuff, some of the more worthwhile misc stuff about pop music on the whole of YT imo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.