[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Sum 41 memetastic music video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1227x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1227x690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waixG1Dhr3w

Thoughts?
>>
i just don't care anymore
>>
Literally "how do you do fellow kids": the video
>>
Thats like a tryhard attempt at a post-2006 Weezer video, Rivers is about a big enough meme himself to pull it off though.

Shame as the song is the best thing they have done in a while.
>>
>>66048028
Weezer already did this 8 years ago
>>
>>66048028
who OK'd this?
>>
oh no
>>
I wonder if it feels good to be in your 40s making music for the 12-17 demographic. I realize they make money but underneath somewhere there's gonna be some deep sense of shame.
>>
first 21 pilots, bmth, of mice and men,new videos and 2 new blink-182 songs...aRe y"ALL tRyiN' tAh kiLL me?!
>>
yesssss! sum 41 is back! wooohooo! no more shitty music...
>>
i'm not gonna lie, the song is alright.
>>
Everyone comparing blink and sum when in the end GREEN DAY is gonna kill them both
>>
>>66048028
I watched this on mute. terrible music.
>>
>>66048675
thats like watching a movie with your eyes closed and saying the visuals were pathetic
>>
>>66048675
but it's a music video so you just watched a meme video for no reason
>>
>>66048768
I meant that I had heard it before and didn't like it
>>
>>66048675
Projecting this hard
>>
Sad to see them so out of touch
>>
At first I was genuinely afraid, thinking of how the fuck they could have let this meme spam video pass, but then I listened to the lyrics and it made sense. Doesn't make the video itself any less harder to watch, though.

But the music is great, so that's what matters in the end. Good Charlotte is one band that has made very mediocre music videos to amazing songs.
>>
>>66048028
all the original members at least

>singer wants to feel something thats real
kek, does he also fire/desire?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.