[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best ways to use these to its full potential /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 81BAtmyPccL._SL1500_.jpg (149 KB, 1215x1500) Image search: [Google]
81BAtmyPccL._SL1500_.jpg
149 KB, 1215x1500
What is the best ways to use these to its full potential /mu/? I want to be blown away, but I don't know how to unlock that hidden power.
>>
Put one muff cupping your balls and the other covering the rim of your ass. Music should be a more sexual experience.
>>
first of all get a fucking amp

right now i'm listening to beulah's "handsome western states"
>>
>>66044199
What kind would you recommend?
>>
File: MPRQSda.jpg (318 KB, 675x825) Image search: [Google]
MPRQSda.jpg
318 KB, 675x825
>unlock that hidden power
>>
>>66043060
well they are open backed so make sure you are in a quiet area, apart from that they are a *relatively* budget tier headphone. there isnt a lot you can do to scale a headphone to begin with, if you want to fuck around with audiophile shit get speakers

>>66044199
oh jesus..
>>
>>66043060
You already are. The only dynamic headphone with real wow factor is the HD800. And that's a wow factor based on its wonky signature instead of sounding like real life.

Get electrostatics if you want wow factor.

I recommend a normal bias lambda. Its fairly cheap and way better.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.