[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having a bit of an emotional breakdown, feeling a little mentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: m8buuwese05x.png (467 KB, 540x614) Image search: [Google]
m8buuwese05x.png
467 KB, 540x614
Having a bit of an emotional breakdown, feeling a little mentally unstable, gonna have to make some huge changes to my life tomorrow. About to have a bunch of people be disappointed in me and probably pity me. Currently getting drunk and ignoring communication from loved ones, trying to have a bit of a good time in case I can't for a little while. Can yall rec some music for this feel?
>>
Shit senpai, I hope everything gets better for you

Try the new Mock Orange album, "Put the Kid on the Sleepy Horse" good for meditating and just letting shit pass by, well that's how I see their music. It's folk rock.
>>
Currently listening to Causers of This by Toro Y Moi btw
>>
>>66036540
Thanks for the rec, checking it out now. And I do think things will get better, I'm not depressed or anything. Just extremely anxious and not ready to ask for help even though I'm going to have to
>>
Perhaps it would've been better to just title this thread "ITT: music to get shit faced and try to forget about tomorrow to"

Still lookin for recs I'm drinkin thru the evening
>>
>>66036498
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 51I5t6uPMpL.jpg (61 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
51I5t6uPMpL.jpg
61 KB, 500x449
i usually put on Pet Grief by The Radio Dept. when im feeling either shitty or sad

im actually gonna do that right now... :(
>>
>>66036950
So far this is perfect. Thank you
>>
>>66036936
Maybe if I wanted to talk about my problems, but I don't feel like doing that at all. Just looking for music recs.
>>
put a bullet in your head
>>
>>66037333
I don't have depression dummy

Bumpan cuz I ran out of things to listen to
>>
Bauhaus - in the flat field
Iggy pop - the idiot
Deathconciousness - have a nice life
>>
>>66036498
Transaction de novo by bedhead
>>
>>66038067
Haven't heard any Bauhaus so I will definitely check that out. I absolutely love both the other albums you suggested so hopefully I'll love Bauhaus too
>>
>>66038123
Oh you'll love Bauhaus if you love those other two. Honestly I feel Bauhaus is better than Joy Division even.

Anyway, hope everything goes well for you man.
>>
File: Umber.jpg (55 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Umber.jpg
55 KB, 1920x1080
>>66036498
I gotchu so good man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7LhSsR5wGU&list=PLFCF83A01079F98F7
>>
>>66038150
Thanks mate. Just started the album and I'm already in love with the guitar.
>>66038109
>>66038161
I'll put these in my queue, thanks for the reccs
>>
File: IggyPop-TheIdiot.jpg (209 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
IggyPop-TheIdiot.jpg
209 KB, 1400x1400
>>66038067
I second "The Idiot".
>>
>>66038581
I've heard this lots of times but fuck it I'm listening to it right now anyways because it really is perfect for this
>>
>>66036498 (OP)
take care, lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_elH0hd9Pk
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.