[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Annie Clark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: shadow over innsmouth.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
shadow over innsmouth.jpg
205 KB, 1000x1000
what's your favourite St. Vincent song, /mu/?
>>
>>66033100
either strange mercy or birth in reverse.
>>
Dorito
>>
>>66033100
Daily reminder to sage and report this samefag. Stop spamming
>>
>>66033100
Cheerleader or Digital
>>
>>66033100
Marrow or cruel
>>
File: stupid fucking bitch1.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stupid fucking bitch1.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>66033215
is it true that SHE"S A FUCKING LIAR?
>>
Any song from the David Byrne album
>>
>>66034200
This album was bad enough that I'm not sure if this is trolling or not
>>
Human Racing

The Party

Strange Mercy

Birth in Reverse
>>
File: sQxOgYc.gif (107 KB, 408x573) Image search: [Google]
sQxOgYc.gif
107 KB, 408x573
>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs [Embed]

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

http://pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
>>
>>66033100
Landmines
>>
>>66034251
>not liking big band art pop
>>
>>66033100

remember to report this autistic piece of shit OP
>>
>>66033100
Marrow. There's something special about it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.