[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blink-182
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (242 KB, 571x520) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
242 KB, 571x520
Blink-182 general

Enema of the State/Take Off Your Pants and Jacket are two of the greatest albums of all-time, period. No irony, no qualification (le guilty pleasure xD), they just are.

New album is no good. Shame about Tom.
>>
HEY MAWM
>>
>>66029768
THERE'S SUMTHEENG IN THE BACK ROOOM
>>
>>66029840

HOPE ITS NAWT THE CREEECHURES FRUM ABUV
>>
Dude Ranch is better.
>>
>>66030065

Dude Ranch has some great songs (Dammit, Dick Lips, Emo, Josie) but not nearly as consistent nor did Blink-182 fully come into their own sound yet.
>>
anyone got a link for the new album?

btw EOTS is much better than toypaj
>>
>>66030660
I like how TOYPAJ sounded, but the lyrics were so fucking cheesy! Dude Ranch, Dogs eating Dogs EP and They came to conquer Uranus EP was the best shit they made
>>
>>66030113
Dude Ranch is consistent as fuck. Literally every song except Degenerate and Lemmings are every bit as good as and some better than the four random ones you just posted.
>>
>>66030113
The best songs from Dude Ranch were "I'm Sorry", "Apple Shampoo" and "Enthused"
>>
>>66030660
this guy has covered all the songs. Good enough for me https://www.youtube.com/user/SymonIero/videos
>>
Legitimately one of the best live albums ever made,
>>
>>66031608
Not really. They edited out the mistakes etc. I still love The Mark, Tom and Travis show
>>
>>66031818
I like Matt, but I like Tom better.
>>
>>66031632
so many funny moments on that shit

everybody say FUCK WITH ME
>>
Destroy pop punk

I'm just trying to make it by with my friends!!! Yea yea! Stuck in this old home town!! Just want my friends and pizza with good times! Yeayea!!
>>
>>66031988
Your comment is misleading
>>
File: 7255856.gif (664 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
7255856.gif
664 KB, 253x200
>>66031988
>>
>>66032025
>>66032149
Hahaha xD just keeping pop punk alive!! Le defend popunk :p
>>
>>66032194
Ah. You should've used quotation marks on your last comment so it would've been understandable
>>
>>66032194
Oh, so you're retarded.
>>
>>66032372
Just ignore it. He just want attention.
>>
>>66031988
blink-182 as an entity is entirely removed from that culture. they influenced the sound, but in terms of lyrics and attitude, they had nothing to do with it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.