[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angry/Sad Albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Swans_WhiteLight.jpg (2 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
Swans_WhiteLight.jpg
2 MB, 1440x1440
I'm in a kind of shitty mood /mu/. It's a combination between feeling furious and knowing I can do nothing to change anything that causes this anger. A feeling of worthlessness. Anyone have some albums that fit the criteria? I feel pic related is a very good example of that.
>>
File: 114992850.jpg (236 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
114992850.jpg
236 KB, 1024x1024
You should know this, if you listen to Swans.
>>
>>66017944
literally any swans before burning world, and most swans after burning world

i recommend Greed personaly
>>
TOADIES - RUBBERNECK
>>
Korn's debut
>>
>>66018247
NO MORE HAPPY FACE
>>
>>66018146
>>66018244
I've heard it all boys. Thanks for the recommendation though
>>66018247
I'll listen to that immediately. Thanks
>>66018276
Is this actually good? I've heard it is, but I'm hesitant based on it being nu metal.
>>
Deftones- s/t and Saturday Night Wrist
>>
>>66017944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqX0DY3EnFo
Some choice sadmetal for you.
>>
>>66018553
Korn made a few solid albums, and the nu metal label on heaps of bands were stupid. They were pretty unique in their own right.
>>
Have you listened to Skramz?

Orchid is pretty good skramz.
>>
>>66018244
and burning world. Their worst album, but still amazing.
>>
Do you have the boxset of LoL and WLftMoI? There's a version of Love of Life on the bonus disc that's pretty great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKUAMHSfMOk
>>
File: The Hortator's Lament.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The Hortator's Lament.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>66017944
there's not a more fitting band for that feeling than Swans but you should listen to some sludge metal
check out Meth Drinker, Toadliquor, Thou, Harvey Milk (first two albums specifically) and Leechmilk
also check out Godflesh - Streetcleaner, it's basically industrial/sludge metal version of early Swans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5tUszK1--o
>>
>>66021344
I'd also recommend you to check out Dragged Into Sunlight but that's more for when you're feeling like the edgiest piece of shit on earth
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.