[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Timmy Timmy Timmy Turner He be wishin' for a burner To kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Timmy Timmy Timmy Turner
He be wishin' for a burner
To kill everybody walkin'
You know that his soul in the furnace
>>
YEAH TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TURNER I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN
>>
INDUSTRY
N PLANT
D L
U A
S N
T T
R
Y
>>
is this song about an average kid that no one understands?
>>
>>66014906
mom and dad and vicky always giving him commands?
>>
>>66014936
BED, TWERP!!
>>
File: NewEnglish.jpg (242 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
NewEnglish.jpg
242 KB, 1280x1280
Anyone else listen to this? Thoughts? I thought it was pretty decent.
>>
>Timmy Timmy Timmy Turner he be wishin for a burner to kill everybody walking, you know that his soul in the furnace
He's discussing and speaking on mass shootings. "Timmy" is a typical caucasian name, as white people are typically the perpetrators in mass shootings. He uses Timmy Turner as a way to show that one may have friends, family, a good life, and have everything they wish for, however they just want to watch the world burn. That fire hatred in their hearts may in fact lead them into performing heinous acts until they perish and eventually suffer in hell, hence the "you know that his soul in the furnace"

Young Thug and Future have never said anything this deep
>>
>>66015124
is this pasta
>>
>>66015348
no it's a post
>>
>>66015124
or he's high as a motherfucker and saying nonsense into a mic
>>
File: 1430087856030.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1430087856030.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>66015124
>"Timmy" is a typical caucasian name, as white people are typically the perpetrators in mass shootings.
>>
>>66015380
adopt a trip so I can filter you. people with that kind of mentality share their opinions on here as if it should be taken seriously

i sincerely hope you reconsider listening to music, just do nothing in a room for the rest of your life. dont interact with anyone else every again
>>
>>66015466
there's no meaning in this music darkie
>>
File: Timmya.png (230 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
Timmya.png
230 KB, 601x601
>>66015567
tim tim timmy turner
>>
>>66015124

>Young Thug and Future have never said anything this deep

"Sometimes I wanna get inside the Escalade and crash it
My pain runnin' deeper than the ocean"
>>
>>66015051
I liked it although there were many many times where I confused him for several other rappers, not just Future
>>
>>66015388
Nothing in that quote is false
>>
>>66015124
>however they just want to watch the world burn
dude the jokester lmao
>>
>>66014646
shit was gay as fuck
>>
>>66015051
next chief kief, right down to kanye sampling him
>>
>>66016581
thats fucking lame generic nonspecific pain, nothing deep there. no unique observations. Desiigner is infinitely more talented than that.
>>
https://twitter.com/wtfnst/status/747945979035422720

this shit is about to wild it's like a future x travis scott lovechild
>>
Timmy Timmy what's good
>>
>>66015124
Nigga, hustlers don't stop, they keep goin'
You can lose your life but it gon' keep goin'
Why not risk life when it's gon' keep goin'?
When you die somebody else was born
But at least we got to say
We ran up them digits we ran up that money
We ran up them digits we ran up some money

that's deep af
>>
>>66016621
I can see that. On make it out I was getting some major Lil herb vibes. Was definitely my favorite track though.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.