[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITAOTS lyrics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: In-the-Aeroplane-Over-the-Sea.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
In-the-Aeroplane-Over-the-Sea.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
I just sat and did nothing but listen to this for the first time and OH MY GOD, but I have some questions about the lyrical themes that are brought upon frequently such as the recurrent mention of signals, sheets, the two headed boy, semen, and sweet descriptions of love. Is there any overall story? I could catch some anne frank references but does she play into the themes?
>>
>>66012360
He falls in love with a picture of Anne Frank in a history book. His sister looks like Anne.

Jeff meets a girl who looks like Anne. He takes acid and stains her mountaintops.
>>
>>66012360
>Is there any overall story?
Did you read the liner notes you dipshit?
>>
>>66012491
no, that's why I'm asking
>>
>>66013320
OK well no, there is no story.

But the album has a continuous theme about death and rebirth.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.