[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit party music in Bulgaria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1280x720-L9o.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-L9o.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
How do I deal with shit music I detest but have to endure? I'm sure some of you have some experience with that.
>some detail:
Whenever I go to parties the music is always the same AIDS 'pastiche' of Serbian turbofolk and gypsy/middle eastern music - it's known as "chalga".
It all began ~25 years ago after communism fell in Bulgaria - before the fall, the turbofolk music and "culture" in neighbouring Yugoslavia made some meek attempts to gain foothold here but was promptly squashed by the authorities.
In the miserable post-communist transitional period it slowly began to grow until today.
I can't stand it - it sucks shit covered dick.
Pic related is one of such singers.
>>
move to the uk
>>
>>66005624
I don't want to clean toilets to pay for a TV licence and be stabbed by chavs with butter knives
>>
Walk around with headphones wherever you go
>>
>>66005766
move to germany :^)

you'll be a 'war refugee'
>>
You can just sing it and dance on it like adam sandler
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.