[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I want to become a math rock cover band with some originals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1024x855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1024x855
>tfw I want to become a math rock cover band with some originals pertaining to the genre

>my best friend for years (in the band) wants to play just a bunch of journey and other Rock songs while also deviating from genre to genre, moving even go fucking Mexican type music

>my brother who is also in the band just wants to play 100% original stuff but I can tell he doesn't know what genre to play and in afraid that if I tell him to play math rock he'll refuse to.

Please send help
>>
>>66001543
*sends help*
>>
Underage B&
>>
start a solo project or get new friends and/or brothers you fucking idiot
>>
>>66001588
Not even underage what makes you think that though?
>>
>>66001601
>math rock
>solo project

Also I want to play live
>>
>>66002128
it's not exactly math rock but do something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM4iRzkZQLY
>>
>>66002128

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7saLUX8kLQ
>>
>>66001601
>get new brothers
>>
File: image.png (131 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131 KB, 640x640
Go solo dog . I was in your position all the time when I lived in my home town. Different genres but still. Math rock only incorporates three different instruments man. If you can play one you can totally learn the others or just even program drums. Then you can record stuff and in the meantime look for people that actually do wanna play it live. Save both your creative aspirations and your friendship and dont try to force something that doesn't work. It'll be way better if you do it on your own or with people who actually give a fuck. Again this is all from my own experience
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.