[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nas is the goat of rap. Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Nas is the goat of rap. Prove me wrong
>>
but nas is a human not a goat
>>
>>65999519
How dare you call that nigger a goat!
>>
>>65999582
When /pol/ attacks
>>
Some of his albums are average (if not below)
nastradamus , hiphop is dead n more
>>
Most of his albums after Illmatic are pretty definitive proof that he's not the goat.
>>
He only released one good album (your oic is related). That album is the best hiphop album ever tho
>>
>>65999519
I'd rather say Illmatic is the goat.
>>
>>66001566
>some
>average
more than half of them are straight up bad
>>
>i just listened to illmatic for the first time: the post
>>
>>65999519
I can tell you very much enjoyed your first listen of Illmatic. I regret to inform you that Nas is all downhill from here. Listen to his next album then just get off the ride.

Nas is a massive cunt too btw.
>>
File: dGMNNOXyQMe8wyLKibTC_newenglish.png (1 MB, 1336x1338) Image search: [Google]
dGMNNOXyQMe8wyLKibTC_newenglish.png
1 MB, 1336x1338
KEKERINO, nas had no meme magic....
>>
>>66001705
False. True.

>>66001983
>Nas is a massive cunt too
Explain this.
>>
>>66002052
Watch his nardo interview
>>
>>66002365
Oh yeah, haha. He was quite a prick in that interview. I think the problem was that he thought all of the things Nardwuar was handing him were gifts, and so her got embarrassed when he found out he had to give them back.
>>
>>65999519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldXrnwE9Gok
>>
TRUST. NOBODY
>>
File: KoolKeith.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
KoolKeith.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
GOAT
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.