[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is /mu/ the most insecure board on 4chan? is that why a majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1446003571716.png (47 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1446003571716.png
47 KB, 512x512
is /mu/ the most insecure board on 4chan?

is that why a majority of you dont make music and instead critique it to try and fit in with a group of like minded autists?
>>
i know this is a troll thread but I'll take it. I'm pretty sure /mu/ has one of the highest creator ratios of any board. Do you think very many of /g/ are tech creators or /fa/ is a bunch of fashion designers
>>
Pretty sure /v/, /tv/ and /a/ are more insecure then.
>>
>>65998985
>Do you think very many of /g/ are tech creators or /fa/ is a bunch of fashion designers

/g/ yes
/fa/ no

But what I say still stands. /mu/ is easily the most insecure board
>>
>>65999010
>>/V/

More cancerous than league of legends
>>
>>65998985
/ic/ is probably much higher
>>
>>65999010
>implying fizzbuzzes are tech creations
>>
>>65998945
At least /mu/ has musicians here, check the bandcamp and sound cloud threads. /tv/ has no filmmakers, /v/ has no game devs, /a/ has no artists.
>>
>>65999061
>implying dev gen doesnt exist on /v/
>>
>>65998945
Have you ventured into >>65956199 ?

Those of use who do make music tend to ignore 99% of the threads here and just post in either /prod/ or /comp/
>>
File: 1466053138811.png (1 MB, 939x969) Image search: [Google]
1466053138811.png
1 MB, 939x969
>>65998945
i thought the meme on the street was tat everybody here likes music and just make fun of other people's taste because that's just what happens here?

like i'm pretty sure at least a lot of you guys would respect other people's music tastes if you remove the anonymity behind and have a one on one convo about music
>>
>>65999627
OP is probably fresh off the boat from /tv/ and go his pleb sensibilities dumpstered lmao
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.