[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panda Bear is the next Hitler!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: PandaHitler.png (73 KB, 499x308) Image search: [Google]
PandaHitler.png
73 KB, 499x308
Jesus, I knew Panda Bear was racist but holy fuck. From a since deleted Rolling Stones article -

"Noah Lennox", known as "Panda Bear" in Experimental outfit "Animal Collective" and in his various solo works, has a darker side. Known in online right wing circles as Panda "A Spike for every Kike" Bear, and Panda "The one man Jew gassing Crew" Bear, went to a new low today when he was approached by a young black fan at a live show.

Lennox specifically indicated that Blacks and Jewish people were not allowed to view the show, but this young fan was so in love with his work that he waited outside for hours in the rain, just for an autograph. But when Noah saw this young boy, he flew into a vicious - and violent - rage.

He beat the young boy, identified as "de'marius dinduman", to the point where his face was unrecognizable. He lost 9 teeth, had both nostrils torn, and had one eye ruptured from the sheer impact of Lennox's blind and racist rage.

When asked about the vicious attack, Lennox smirked. "The jews can only run things and make people thing those god-damned niggers are humans for so long. Soon, me and my good friend "Zyklon" Ben Garrison will send all of those non-white cretins to the grave."

Lennox was not arrested, as he has not been in several other similar incidents. When local judges were questioned why, they simple shook their heads. Some people think Lennox may have established some kind of extreme nazi friendships with similar minded people in the local law system.

Will his racist and bigoted rage ever end? Probably not. If things go the way they are, as Lennox put it, "The fourth reich is close.""

Do you guys believe in Panda's righteous cause? I hope his dreams come true.
>>
Made me respect him even more tbhfam
>>
Would have been good if this was funny at all
>>
Noah "The One-Man Shoah" Lennox
>>
File: yourtext.jpg (55 KB, 797x619) Image search: [Google]
yourtext.jpg
55 KB, 797x619
Go fellate your god-emperor elsewhere, classcuck
>>
Every thread you've made is trash. Somehow the K-Pop threads are less cancer than these cringeworthy/unfunny Noah threads.
>>
>>65998159

I've made one, faggot
>>
>>65998316
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: tyrone.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>>65998048
>>
>>65997980
The white race is being annihilated and you post mockeries such as this??
>>
Is this how I write music like him?
>>
>>66001013
Not me.
>>
what the hell is the point of these threads and how much work did you put into this
>>
>>65999470
What kind of anime does Elvin Jones watch?
>>
>>66003645
it's pasta
OP is just bored in his parents' basement
>>
>>66004934

It's not pasta
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.