[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3
File: gg.jpg (170 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
170 KB, 900x675
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
I blame society
>>
>>65973092
he had a micropenis
>>
>>65973092
Meth
>>
just like your sister
i fucked his sister and he went insane couldnt handle bants
>>
punk rock & meth but mostly meth
>>
File: Gene-Simmons.jpg (60 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
Gene-Simmons.jpg
60 KB, 650x432
"I remember when all the buzz was going around about that GG Allin guy. But I never understood how a rock star could have such a small penis. It didn't make sense."
>>
>>65973207
>Chaim Witz
>>
white people brazy xD
>>
>>65973178
4 u
>>
Too many laws. Not enough drugs and pussy.
>>
He was just a nihilist that trolled idiots
>>
>>65973178

How small we talking?
>>
Eating shit is bad for your health.
>>
>>65974442
Like a 2-incher. Pretty sure all the meth and heroin gave him erectile dysfunction
>>
Heroin. Let's just be glad he's dead.
>>
>>65974726
>he doesn't like sucking a little hairless crack

what's wrong with you m8?
>>
>>65974714
Yet he still managed to get a girl pregnant and have a child before he died.
>>
>>65973200
damn man some nice pun in there
>>
His dad probably fucked him up
>>
His music was shit so he had to be all edgy for people to pay attention to him
>>
>>65974813
I wonder if his kid will grow up normal or end up like him
>>
>>65973092

His birth name being Jesus Christ Allin. That would break anyone.
>>
>>65974714
2 inch erect? Fuck. RIP.
>>
>>65974971
This. Naming your kid that is basically setting him up for failure.
>>
>>65974963
He knocked up and underage girl who prevented the baby finding out about her father. She's more than likely a single mother so the baby will be messed up either way.
>>
>>65973207
Says the cut jew
>>
>>65973092
Drugs, Alcoholism
Family History of Mental problems
Father was super fucked up in the head and made sure to pass his psychosis to his son
tranny for a few years
micro peen, etc.
>>
>>65974442
there are plenty of vids on youtube that shows
>>
>>65975115
Failure?
>>
GG Allin was a beautiful soul, sadly his psychosis was the result of a sick society. He couldn't be tamed, and needed wide open spaces to run around and play in, the sick city wouldn't let him be himself
>>
He made generic punk music and knew he wouldn't stand out if he didn't have a gimmick.
>>
>Narcissistic Personality Disorder
>Borderline Personality Disorder
>Heroin addiction
>Alcohol addiction
>Incredibly abusive father (dug graves in the basement and threatened to kill his whole family)
What problems didn't he have?
>>
File: AqokZOY.jpg (54 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
AqokZOY.jpg
54 KB, 540x720
Nothing, he was a punk rocker. Get out of your mum's basements.
>>
>>65973200
>Buddha Hipster
Is that you, Linkshander ?
>>
Also, it seems he contracted lime disease as a young child: that and drugs, putrid family upbringing and a nihilistic outlook, a state senator he would never be.
>>
>>65973092
He was my favorite stand-up comedian
>>
https://youtu.be/xRkKAqdH_OU

There's so many edgy "I'm such a brooding-intellectual" faggots in this video that if a person were unaware that GG existed in real life, they might think they were watching a mockumentary/spoof.
>>
>>65973178
i have a small peen too and i have a very short temper. so yeah, can confirm.
>>
>>65973207
i never understood why people liked kiss so much.

slash said he loved their first album or something and then they fell off
>>
>>65973178
/thread
>>
Literally a meme artist who thought it was cool to poop on stage and eat it.

Why is it hardcore when a grown man does it but when a 2 year old does it, it's normal?
>>
he had a terrible childhood
>>
>>65979220
and terrible adulthood (micropeen)
>>
>>65979051
Shit like this really makes you understand why Straight Edge became a movement.

Crust punk is cancer.
>>
His name was literally Jesus Christ. how do you name your son that and expect to automatically do good things?
>>
>>65973092
Drugs, repressed homosexuality, Being raised by christians, being named Jesus Christ, was most likely was molested by his father. pick one.
>>
>>65979616

well, probably all of them in this case
>>
>>65973092
you
>>
>>65979616
His father also attempted to kill his own family
>>
>>65979153
kiss is trash and anyone who likes them loses all credibility. It's basically boy band trash made to sell merch with the veneer of being rock music. I'd much rather listen to AC/DC or something
>>
>>65980483
Can you blame him?!?! Who would want to raise this crazy fuck??? HonoUr thy mother and father or be put to death!
>>
>>65980705
So you're blaming a child for how fucked up his parents where? I'm guessing he started out a normal kid, and didn't eat his own shit back then, but i could be wrong, i wasn't there.
>>
>>65981002
Some kids are just born evil dude, what is psychopathy?
>>
>>65981066
What is considered evil differs depending on an individuals perspective of what evil is. In reality there is no such thing.
>>
He was really mentally ill and no one helped him, just worshipped and encouraged him.
>>
>>65981261
Yeah, psychopaths are good people. They really contribute to humanity, being inhuman.
>>
>>65981337
kill yourself retard
>>
>>65979218
>when I was 2 years old I stand in a stage and start to poop like crazy and eat it.

wtf montie?
>>
>>65979218
>>65981960
yeah wtf montie, thats pretty gross man, dont eat shit...
>>
>>65979153
Yeah, the first record is their best. But it's thanks to Ace Frehley.
>>
>>65973092
he has a baby dick
>>
>>65973092
he was born in new hampshire in the sticks. that would fuck most anyone up
>>
His country albums are great.
>>
>>65974926
/thread
>>
>>65973207
top kek
>>
>birth name was Jesus Christ Allin because his dad claimed to have had a vision that his son would be the second coming of Christ
He was fucked from the very start.
>>
>>65979153
>>65982058
The first three were best. Just simple, straight-up rock-and-roll. Starting with Destroyer they turned into overproduced, slick, commercial pop rock.
>>
To be fair the really fucked-up stuff was mostly towards the end, like the last 3-4 years before he died. His earlier stuff had some decent social commentary on it, it was only later that he completely devolved into over-the-top shock material like Expose Yourself To Kids.

I read a 1987 interview where he seems like a fairly well-adjusted guy with a rather somber outlook on life. By the time he was on that daytime talk show right before his death in 93, he was already pretty much full bore loony.
>>
>>65979153
don't underestimate them, everything up to lick it up is pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZa6tpq6Wzo
>>
>>65981290
this desu
>>
>>65973092
>christian family
>insane parents
>micro benis
>retarded
>drugs
>alcohol

Does it answer your questions ?
>>
>>65973178
i have tiny cock and i spend a percentage of time envisioning become modern GG, so yeah it probably does have something to do with that.
>>
>>65984958
I wouldn't be surprised if he was losing his mind to some debilitating sexual or waste-borne disease towards the end.
>>
>>65981337
lol really?
>>
>>65979153
>>65980573
>>65982058

Kiss is garbage none the less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5IUj42fL58
>>
>>65984958
>I read a 1987 interview where he seems like a fairly well-adjusted guy with a rather somber outlook on life

In that interview, he was saying that at the ripe old age of 31, he was probably too old to rock and he really didn't keep up with current music. Kind of depressing.
>>
>>65973092
lack of giving a shit about anything
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.