[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I find it funny /mu/ hates AJJ and calls them cucks when the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ajj.jpg (124 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
ajj.jpg
124 KB, 1440x1080
I find it funny /mu/ hates AJJ and calls them cucks when they browse this board

>SG - I’ve been listening a lot to this guy who is actually from Austin named, Zachariah Holte. He does really cool nightmare music. There’s also this really cool rapper named Nikki Minaj that I’m into. I think she has a pretty bright future ahead of her.
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/reilly-wieland/not-another-white-guy-ind_b_8685238.html
>>
>>65921122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqY052B_m38

Basically directed at people like us.
>>
I like AJJ. I just don't like anything after Can't Maintain. That album was the peak of their career and they still haven't realized it yet. It showed incredible growth and maturity, and then they regressed 10 times over afterwards.
>>
>>65921170

This. All of their political and moral sentiments are really infantile - on the flipside, their reflections on depression/mania/love/life in general in Can't Maintain and their earlier albums are for the most part refreshingly genuine and unique. The music is uncomplicated but catchy, fun to listen to, and meshed well with their lyrics.

I saw them live once and the crowd sucked, though.
>>
The new shit is bad and I hope they know they sound like low fi weezer but worse
>>
>>65921153
Or just hipsters. No one cares about /mu/. Not because it's a sekrit club but because it's a shithole.

AJJ becomes cringey when you get older. /mu/ is right to hate them, it grew up. Also the new kids here don't listen to AJJ it's old news by now.
>>
Honestly I thoroughly enjoyed everything up to Knife Man; Knife Man for me at least was a gorgeous album that tackled a lot of mature subjects in a way most bands dont dare; A personal 8-9 for me.
Christmas Island was ass tho
>>
>>65921122
I liked them when I was younger but now I think they're just pure cringe. "american tune" is probably the most cringeworthy song I've ever heard in my life
>>
>>65924330
I'm convinced it's ironic
>>
pat the bunny has done everything they've done just much better and earlier
>>
>>65924423
I kind of think this too, mostly just from the father line
>>
>>65924423
doubt it
these fags changed their name because they didn't want to be problematic towards muslims. no joke.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.