[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5000 word essay due in 2 hours >can't stop listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Sad_Pepe.png (67 KB, 1092x1037) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Pepe.png
67 KB, 1092x1037
>5000 word essay due in 2 hours
>can't stop listening to The Glowing Man

Music for this feel, /mu/?
>>
probably swans
>>
The Glowing Man
>>
Mozart, since you are doing homework
>>
write an essay about the glowing man
also, you'd literally be able to listen to it once in full in that time
>>
Steve Reich
>>
It's the end of June. Why are you still in school? You must be 18-
>>
>15 word essay due in 10 years
S E N D
H E L P
>>
pot of coffee, 500ml x 1
energy drink, 300ml x2
adderall 30mg, crushed x 5
shots of liquor, 40% x 5
fruit juice, 250ml x 1

drink this
you will write a 5000 word essay
I can't guarantee it will be a good one, that's on you, but you will write it
>>
>>65920021
Just obtaining all that is harder than that fucking essay.
>>
>>65919476
Swans - The Seer
>>
>>65920021
Subtract about 2 of the adderall and the liquor and this might work
>>
I have bingo board due in 8 minutes, but I haven't even made a topic. What do I do guys?
>>
>>65921388
What did you do?
>>
20-pager, huh? How much of it do you have?

The secret is to have a blatantly incorrect thesis.
>>
>>65919586
hey anon did you know that there are countries besides the us whose education systems are different because they are on a different place on the planet? i know, it's weird man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.