[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you forget about me mu? :*^(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
did you forget about me mu? :*^(
>>
album of the decade my friend
>>
How can I when everything you've put out since has been so terribly mediocre
It makes me sad
>>
>>65919300
his latest wasnt bad wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>65918893
listened to it on the way home from work today.
>>
>>65919375
not that guy, but it was a fucking joke
>>
>>65919554
not any of these guys but i liked some of it
>>
>>65919736
Not anyone but i thought it was a good james blake record
>>
File: woj.png (3 KB, 130x159) Image search: [Google]
woj.png
3 KB, 130x159
>I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DREAMS
>>
I'll Meet You In the Maze was a great song but I can't remember anything about any of the other songs on the album except that they sounded like James Blake songs
>>
>>65919554
Not even from this existence, but I think you have shit taste f.am
>>
This album was so meh for me
>>
>>65920426
Not even a, but it was like
>>
I thought this album was his best by far. The only good songs he has released since then are the case of you cover, DLM, and maybe to the last. The new album was pretty disappointing.
>>
>>65918893
This was so unbelievably boring. Everything sounded like it was trying too hard for the bleak and empty vibe. Snoozefest
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.