[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of earphones do /mu/ use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: shure se215.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
shure se215.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
I'm thinking of picking up a pair of pic related, but I'd just like to hear if anyone here has ever owned a pair and liked them, or if there's anything else you'd recommend.
>>
>>65913094
I use the MEE Audio IEMs
I don't like wearing headphones in public but I also didn't want to pay $120 for IEMs
>>
>>65913180
Which model do you have?
>>
Klipsch r6s are pretty nice and not too crazy pricy. They're like $50 iirc but for the sound quality and durability it's a good price. I love these things.
>>
>>65913215
M6 pro
They work beautifully.
>>
I use them and I couldn't be happier
great sound, mad durable, comfy, adjustable

go for it m8
>>
skullcandies
i know thisll trigger someone
>>
>>65913228
I've been looking at those as well.
>>65913229
Thanks!
>>
>>65913228
I'm pretty sure they're even pricier than the SE215's, though.
>>
i'm a club dj somehow, and I would like to grow old one day and still have enough hearing to play soul music in retirement homes when I'm old enough that it wouldnt be too weird. what are some good earplugs to invest in
>>
>>65913278
On top of that btw, I tried my friend's Shure SE215s and the MEE M6 pros fit better in the ear.
>>
>>65913301
Nah they're cheaper by a decent bit. I've seen them like $60 at Best Buy.
>>
>>65913250
>>65913094
I own these and can confirm that they're quality headphones. I'd say they're worth the price

But of course that's just anon's two cents
>>
>the MEE M6 pros fit better in the ear

Hmm, this is important to me since I've had troubles in the past with ill-fitting earphones. I'm going to have to try them on.
>>
>>65913094
I'm using a pair of pic related right now and they're pretty great. The earbuds function as foam ear plugs so they're great for isolation. The quality is great, kind of bass heavy so you don't have to use any shitty software bass boost or anything but not heavy enough to detract from the audio quality. My only complaint is that I find the cord part wearing out on me somewhat frequently (I've bought a new one every year) but they're replaceable and can be bought on amazon for around $20. I think walking outside in freezing temperatures might have to do with this. The cord is also really long but I find it's not really a problem if I run the headphones under my shirt or wind the cord up in my pocket.
>>
I have a pair of Etymotic hf5s, they sound great and block out noise really well

I don't even have a pair of headphones because I just use them everywhere
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.