[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/, are you guys ready for the new wave of punk that the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: brexit.jpg (42 KB, 495x332) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
42 KB, 495x332
Hey /mu/, are you guys ready for the new wave of punk that the economic crash following Brexit will bring? Well, it won't be for you if you're straight, white and male, that's for sure, so that counts 90% of /mu/ out.
>>
I'm a bisexual white male do i count or not?
>>
>>65910619
my posture is straight - does that count?
>>
punk is dead and that's good because it sucks
>>
>>65910619
name a great punk album that wasn't made by a cis white male.

and no, Dig Me Out is not a great punk album.

it's literally impossible
>>
>>65910816
tbf straight =/= cis

Guy from the germs was gay but cis
>>
>>65910687
This.

Brexit should bring about a new wave of aggressively political prog rock since this time the disinherited ones are the intelligentsia.
>>
>>65910619
>right-wing populist on the rise all over Europe
>widely seen as "evil nationalists" because they attract extremist right wing militants
>new wave of antifa punk
>immediate reply with the come back of skinhead punk, fueled by the migrant crisis as well
>neutral/apolitical movement à a Oi! appears as well
I can't wait, my cassette deck is ready.
>>
>>65910849
exactly why i didnt mention straight/gay

gay men make pretty good punk desu
>>
>>65910850
if there's anything more awful sounding, listenable, pretentious and autistic then punk it's prog rock. The only thing worse is prog metal.
>>
File: succ.png (28 KB, 613x493) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
28 KB, 613x493
>>65910850
>aggressively political prog rock
>intelligentsia
>>
"political" "music"
>>
>>65910850
>prog
>intelligentsia
Nice fedora but prog is cringey as fuck most of the time. Also there are other intelligent genres
>>
>economic crash
Dips in the market always happen after big events
Also, learn what currency speculation is
>>
>>65910816
X? They weren't all straight white men
>>
>>65910944
>>65910970
>>65911297
>being this üntermensch
>>
>>65910658
Everyone on /mu/ is a bisexual white male. Pretty much everyone on 4chan is a bisexual white male, other than the niggaboos, Filipinos, and actual gays.

That's why the whole "4chan positions itself to the right of identity politics" thing has been such bullshit from the start. 4chan is constructed from the same social rejects as the shittiest corner of tumblr.
>>
>>65912180
Holy shit, finally someone over 18 who knows what's up.
>>
>>65912180
This is accurate apart from the slavs. They're legit rightwing psychopaths.
>>
>>65911336
It's just our friendly Jewish friends panicking. :^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.