[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keaton Henson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: keaton senpai.jpg (25 KB, 511x768) Image search: [Google]
keaton senpai.jpg
25 KB, 511x768
What does /mu/ thinks of him? I've been listening to him for a while and I'm glad that he did on his new experimental compositions
>>
>>65902566
His best work is on his Behaving album.

I love Birthdays as well, too bad the best songs are bonus tracks
>>
>>65902566
he went from this masterpiece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXHj_EW_JpQ
>>
>>65902566
to this masterpiece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJGWxtM64cg
>>
File: keaton 1.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
keaton 1.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>65902588
what did you think of Romantic Works? I thought it was a nice transitional piece for him to bridge from Birthday to Behaving. My favorite of his has always been Small Hands. Those puppets wrings my heart to no end
>>
>>65902641
I remember listen to it once and I thought it was pretty but nothing I'd go back to if I remember correctly it doesn't have lyrics is more or less a score right?
>>
File: keaton 2.jpg (129 KB, 660x482) Image search: [Google]
keaton 2.jpg
129 KB, 660x482
>>65902701
yes, but at the time of the release of Romantic Works, I've always known him for his sad indie folk. He's been keeping to his roots with "If I'm To Die" and it makes me pretty happy

on another note, have you seen his artworks? they're pretty amazing tbqh
>>
File: keaton 3.jpg (439 KB, 1600x1060) Image search: [Google]
keaton 3.jpg
439 KB, 1600x1060
just dumping all my Keaton Henson stuff, I love him so much and it's hard to make secret of
>>
>>65902788
Yeah I love his art I actually have this plate from him
>>
Discogs says he has a new album out this year called Kindly Now. Anyone listen to it yet?
>>
>>65902897
It doesn't come out for a few months there's a single out though.
>>
>>65902846
You've got the Gloaming book? Man, I've been looking that for ages and I think it's completely gone now
>>
holy fuck, how did I miss him releasing behaving?

this is unbelievably good

reminds me of radiohead mixed w/ YYU

he's the last person i'd expect an electronic shift from too
>>
>>65902606
This is really good. Thanks for posting it. I'd lost track of this guy after Birthday
>>
Keaton is incredible, I love all of his material so far. Looking forward to Kindly now, possible Aoty candidate
>>
>>65902588
Behaving was alright but honestly if you're not a Keaton Henson fan it would probably bore you to tears, it's really only interesting if you know how far off it is from his traditional work. I like it, but definitely wouldn't call it his best.
>>65902641
This is his best work in my opinion
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.