[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hate to be that guy, but lost all music in PC crash and need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1466455592936.jpg (83 KB, 664x748) Image search: [Google]
1466455592936.jpg
83 KB, 664x748
hate to be that guy, but lost all music in PC crash and need to restock my library

anyone have a good link to kanye discog?
>>
bump im gay
>>
>>65897119
t h i c c
>>
>>65897337

suck my penis gaylord
>>
everything up to cruel summer.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!ph9kzCyQ!z3A92D6tXe0mvFrDbKqfJQ
>>
P E R F E C T
E
R
F
E
C
T
>>
>>65897119
hnng
>>
>>65897119

what i blows me away about sculptures like this, where it's a human underneath a cloth, is that they so perfectly capture how soft and smooth both the fabric and being underneath are
not to mention it's fucking stone, it's a rock, it's hard and brittle, and yet it looks so realistic, but actual cloth and human bodies are so gentle so there's a nice contrast there too
>>
>>65900202
ikr? same with how 2D women are literally more perfect than the real thing
>>
>>65900216
what is perfection if you can only look and imagine and never touch or interact
>>
>>65900202
from what I can tell, Corradini had been at it for at least 30 years at that point. It makes me want to stop being lazy
>>
>>65900278
aesthetic perspective
>>
>>65897119
get a what.cd account
>>
>>65900278
i'll never be able to interact/touch a real woman either, so why not imagine
>>
>>65900328
kill yourself honestly
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 771x1156) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 771x1156
>>65900293
What would Corradini be making nowadays? Pic related, I think he'd be serious weeb.
>>
>>65897119
That scultue remains me that i gonna die alone lol
>>
>>65900372
Not as perfect as the sculpture but still more appealing than real women.
>>
>>65900386
true and I'm not even a weeb
>>
>>65900298
This might've been great advice, like, seven years ago, but it's much, much harder now that sitewide freeleeches are a less-than-yearly occurence and the site is so big, making filling requests (the main method of gaining buffer = more allowance to download) competitive. Slsk, the archive, and rutracker will probably cover what this anon wants, and if he wants to get weird, there are blogspots and wordpresses and google. Private torrent sites are an expensive game, and for the lazy person coming into the game this late, entirely too much work.
>>
File: image.png (307 KB, 494x456) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307 KB, 494x456
>Neither having backups nor an organized Spotify or Apple Music library to redownload
>not even paying for music you like and would actually redownload

You deserve it, senpai
>>
>>65897119
Too bad for you. I'll still have all my cds when my computer crashes. Not a bit of data will be lost.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.