[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't take this anymore. All i've really listened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1466733287145.png (1 MB, 1922x1956) Image search: [Google]
1466733287145.png
1 MB, 1922x1956
I can't take this anymore. All i've really listened to is a few pop songs on the radio and game music.

Can you recommend me anything, /mu/? I just want to find a song i'll like and listen to normal music.
>>
File: 1433983971284.jpg (98 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1433983971284.jpg
98 KB, 450x450
Listen to this it will change your life
>>
>>65894588
>listen to normal music
ishygddt
>>
File: swetshit.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
swetshit.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>
>>65894633
Is jacob sartorius' music really considered normal? If so, nevermind. Just give me your worst anti-normie music.
>>
I don't really take issue with spoonfeeding but music is such a broad thing that's pretty difficult to suggest anything without you giving at least a vague idea of the sounds you like
>>
File: mucore.png (3 MB, 2892x2716) Image search: [Google]
mucore.png
3 MB, 2892x2716
>>65894588
>>
>recommend me something based on nothing
R E A D

T H E

F U C K I N G

S T I C K Y

READ IT, DELETE YOUR THREAD, AND FUCK OFF

TO EVERYONE ELSE: STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD

I SWEAR TO GOD SUMMER'S HITTING HARD THIS TIME AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO BAN THESE FUCKS
>>
>>65894701
I get your point but the way you're acting makes you seem new as hell. If he'd give an idea of what he wanted it wouldn't be so bad
>>
>>65894701
this :\
>>
do you think you will like anything youll get suggested here or do you just need to feel like youre making an effort before you give up entirely and go back to the shitpost -> furious fapping cycle
>>
>>65894701
>getting this triggered by newfags
>>
>>65894730
Yes, it would be just as bad. The sticky exists explicitly to deter recommendation threads like this that simply serve the passive at the expense of everyone else. /mu/ is already cluttered with shitty, scarcely on-topic threads that do nothing for discourse. This thread is exactly the same. The OP needs to read the sticky and fuck off. If he truly gave a single shit about music, if he contents of his first post hold any sort of truth whatsoever and he wants to listen to something different than the radio, he'd take to the fucking sticky like you're supposed to on your first visit to this board or any other board and familiarize himself with its contents and customs. He'd find charts, and this thread would never exist.

He needs to fuck off. People that condone his bullshit need to fuck off.

I swear to God I want to hurt you people.
>>
>>65894892
You seem straight out of /a/

That mentality works there but it doesn't translate well to other media.
>>
>>65894606
this
>>
File: dinosaurjr_green_(big).jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dinosaurjr_green_(big).jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>65894588
there already is a board for requests. but also pic related.
>>
>>65894850
>look at me!
>I'm so apathetic, cool and dry!
>nothing here stirs my frustrations - not at all!
Meanwhile this board is but a pool of memes and other filth.

>>65894925
I know. I'm not necessarily an opponent of spoonfeeding. It's fine in certain contexts, but this is absolutely not one of them.

The thread serves no purpose that the sticky wasn't designed to fulfill. It is useless. You comparing me to /a/ does nothing to refute that.
>>
>>65894983
I'm not claiming to be apathetic or anything like that, I just don't throw a fit over the existence of one fucking thread.
>>
>>65894983
nigger
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.