[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album only has 5 good songs in it and you can't prove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1374330772_Ys joanna_newsom_.png (460 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1374330772_Ys joanna_newsom_.png
460 KB, 500x500
This album only has 5 good songs in it and you can't prove me otherwise
>>
burden off proof is always on the one making the claim
>>
i see what you did there
>>
HOOM >>>>>>>>
>>
>>65888353
Agreed
>>
Emily: 2/3
Monkey and Bear: 2.5/3
Sawdust and Diamonds: 2.3/3
Only Skin: 3/3
Cosmia: 3/3
>>
Ys? More like no
>>
>>65888847
Wouldn't it be "N"?
>>
File: 1458225260467.jpg (247 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458225260467.jpg
247 KB, 1280x720
>>65888758
>Emily the lowest
>>
why did bear have to drown? ;-;
>>
>>65888353
A woman and her harp.

Strum me away to fantasy land you magniloquent minstrel. My boner increases in girth with each wheat-fingered fleck of your yew-stringed lullaby maker.

And that voice, it's like angels fingering each other in helium heaven while pedophiles masturbate in hell.

Yes this album has it all. Oh, how I pine for a life in Narnia where I can see the computer generated deepthroating lion or make love to bizzaro Galadriel, and this album makes it a reality + mescaline.

Stand naked in a half full bubblebath and pour this album over yourself like oil paint. Rub it into your filthy body, and always remember to scrub behind your ears and underneath your nuts.
>>
>>65888873

depends on your algorithm for producing album titles similar to "Ys" from a given arbitrary string

Your post assumes that the algorithm is something like "remove one letter from the string" or "remove vowels from string"

The poster you replied to assumed that the algorithm was "reduce the string to two letters"
>>
This autism enrages me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.